The Arizona Biltmore is fully prepared to handle different types of situations to assist our guests. The following is information on our emergency procedures:
• The hotel internal emergency number is 11. Please dial 11 to be connected to our emergency line.
• The hotel has an emergency response team 24 hours a day. In the event of an emergency, calling the emergency number 11 will initiate the appropriate response.
• Paramedics, Fire Department, and the Police Department are all located approximately 3 minutes from the hotel.
• Our Security Department, as well as a small number of other employees, are trained in CPR and First Aid.
• Emergency evacuation routes and procedures are located on the inside of all guest room doors.
• Nearest emergency room: St. Joseph’s, located on Thomas and 3rd.
• Nearest hospital: St. Joseph’s, located on Thomas and 3rd.